Friday, February 28, 2014

Things That Can't Be Expressed 4

Thought that I was having a cardiac arrest this morning. My chest felt like it was going to explode. Couldn't breathe properly. Could neither stand nor lie down. Grit my teeth and forced myself up. While brushing my teeth, had another vomit round. Nothing came out though. Haven't been able to sleep for the past few weeks. Each time I lie down to sleep, my whole body would ache. The pain is so bad, it's as though I've internal injuries as a result of being beaten up. My bones are aching, my neck is stiff. There's no position or amount of cushion used that can enable me to be a little comfortable while sleeping. Every night I just grit my teeth and force some sleep. Still feeling uncomfortable in the chest. How much longer do I have to suffer? Why are you so unfair? Did I slain an entire nation in my past life for you to torture me this way, in this life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought of getting medical attention?