Sunday, February 16, 2014

Things That Can't Be Expressed

It takes a lot of courage to admit that I'm going through a depressive state. Those that have not been through this will not understand are are quick to judge. I haven't 't been able to eat or sleep or breathe properly. Each day I go through multiple rounds of vomit spree. I don't vomit anything actually, just each time I get an attack I will go through a vomit process. The act of vomiting itself causes me to be ill. The notion of vomiting causes muscle cramps at the stomach area because the body is trying to push something out but there is nothing to push out. It also gives rise to severe gastric. Even drinking plain water makes me want to puke. As it is not something that people can understand, I have to go through this all by myself. I hope to get out of this soon. Just so you know, before you hurt someone, think of the consequences of your actions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you 'hope' you can get out of this soon? 'Hope' must be translated into actions. Then there is a solution.

Anonymous said...

Cyber bully alert