Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gastric

For the past few days, my tummy has been having the blues. It was nothing severe initially. However, things turn bad yesterday. What seems to be an upset stomach initially transformed and became gastric. Due to this stomach condition, I hardly slept yesterday. That was because my stomach couldn't seem to let me get some shut eye. It was not extreme pain but discomfort. No position seems to help me feel better. Tried lying on my back, sides, propped up pillows and even on my tummy but nothing seems to work. Not having much of a choice, I got out of bed and took a gastric tablet with hopes of stopping the discomfort. However, that did not help much either. So I ended up flipping from side to side throughout the night.



This morning, the pain got worse. I could hardly do anything. Slight movement would give rise to discomfort. While eating a moment ago, I couldn't even eat in peace cause my stomach started to hurt. I have taken gastric pills as well as liquid medication but nothing seems to be able to put it to rest. The Gastric is back.

No comments: