Friday, March 27, 2009

Narrowband

Think that things would be better after switching from dial up to broadband? So untrue. In fact, the broadband functions like narrowband. Not much difference from dial up with the exception of having to pay more for it every month. It is not unusual that broadband fails to perform. It is common that it takes more than an hour to load a file. By file I am referring to word document. It takes even longer if you are loading photos,videos or songs. It is also the norm that narrowband pickets.



Narrowband suddenly decided to go on holiday without giving prior notice yesterday.For the whole of yesterday I tried to connect to the internet but was unable to do so. I thought it was probably due to the weather (there were thunders and lightning). However, narrowband has not returned from its break today until I called it's office. I tried to get online from 12 noon and guess what I only managed to get connected at around 2.30p.m. after having a long chat with the customer service personnel of narrowband's company.



Broadband company, give us what we paid dearly for. WE didn't pay to get "Page Load Error" shoved at our face.

No comments: