Saturday, June 20, 2009

Miserable

The past month and a half has been the most miserable time of my entire life. All the unpleasant times in my life added up would be much pleasant than the past month. It is truly a horrible nightmare.


It has resulted in me not eating and sleeping well. I have developed some kind of eating disorder as a result. It is a nightmare that I can't get out of. Nighttime is the only time I feel at peace. I wish the night never ends and the sun never rises. But that is not for long. The night is too short.


The thought of a new day makes me sick. I feel nauseous every morning when I wake up. This has really taken its toll on me. I have lost even more weight to my already underweight physic. Everything from the environment to the people makes me miserable. I loathe,hate detest,dislike the way my life is now. Why do I have to put up with all this crap? I deserve much better. Life's too short to be wasted living in misery.





*As I am typing this, I am suffering from a terrible headache but I have to resist the pain and let the suppressed feeling out before my head explodes.

No comments: