Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sleepless

I don't know what has gotten into me but I have been having sleepless nights again. And the thing is, nothing is bothering me. I am happy (at least I think I am) at the moment. Nothing is stressing me out. Almost every night I toss and turn in bed, hoping to catch some sleep. When that fails, I will kill time by listening to tunes, which by the way keeps my more energetic instead of sleepy. I hardly slept last night and my head is thumping now. Just the other night I was feeling a little feverish. So I took a panadol and guess what? Panadol is more effective than coffee. It kept me awake. Sheesh! I suppose I am getting immune towards panadol. Maybe I should try medication to kill runny nose instead. Ouch, my head. My poor little head.


Wonder what sleepless nights indicate in fortune telling? Am I going to win a big sum of cash? Is someone missing me? Hahaha.

No comments: