Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why Can't There Be Other Climate Other Than Hot And Wet?

The weather in the part of the world is really sucky. Probably cause it has been the same two seasons throughout the year (that is hot and wet only). Or perhaps I have been in this place far too long hence making me getting really sick and tired of the same old climate. I really like to be in a place where I could experience four seasons for a change.


For a change I really like to experience winter. I have never touched real snow in my life to date. The only four season that I have experienced thus far is spring. It would be really great if the first snowflake of winter lands on my nose. I would love to see buildings, roads and trees caped in snow. To build snowmen and make snow angels, to make snowballs. I would really love to have a white Christmas. Christmas isn't Christmas without the presence of snow. I would love to sink my feet into inches of snow, to leave a trail of footsteps in the snow.


Sigh. The snow will never fall on this half of the world unless there is another dramatic change in the world like the ice age. To dampen spirits further,the weather has been really sickening lately. It is terribly hot on some days and extremely wet on others. It is almost like being in the desert where the day is scorching hot and the night is just as bad as the day. Other than that, it is just rain, rain, rain. Just the other night, when I was having difficulty getting sleep, the sky showed its fury. Loud thunders roared and lightnings flashed like there was a big fight going on up above. That noise jolted me out of slumber and kept me awake till dawn. I truly dislike tropical weather. Why can't there be other form of climate other than hot and wet in this country? For once, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: