Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Down With Cold

I have been down with cold for the past two days. I don't know how I got it. All I know is I can't stop sneezing. That was how it started. I sneezed, and sneezed, and sneezed and sneezed. I blew my nose so often that my face began to feel numb. Then my head felt like a balloon (filled with air). Tried to leave it to my body to fight it but somehow that didn't turn out well. That left me without much option but to take medicine. Took a pill and the sneezing seemed to stop but my nose was blocked. With my nose blocked I had difficulty breathing. Not long after, the sneezing resumed and more "wantons" were produced.


So last night, before I retire for the day, I took another pill to stop the runny nose. It worked. However, there is a catch. The side effect was I had a terrible hang over the whole day. I couldn't get up in the morning because I felt so dizzy. I finally managed to drag myself out of bed, but I can't seem to stand still without felling like the ground was made out of cloud. I had to lean on something whole day. Even caffeine failed to break the dizzy spell. Up until now, my head is still spinning. I think I have developed a fever.

No comments: