Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Ear Hurts

For the past two days, my ears and nose were teaming up on me. They itched so badly every night that I have to rub them non stop to get rid of the itch. However, the rubbing does not relief me of the itch. Instead I ended up with sore nose and ear.


Yesterday, my throat started to hurt. And today, guess what? An ulcer appeared on my throat. Now coupled with the throat ulcer, my ear hurts like it's going to fall off. The pain is getting unbearable.


I wonder if this is related to something I had experience when I was small. I was 6 or 7 then. I don't remember exactly what was wrong but I do remember having to have this liquid medication dropped into my ear and stuffing it with cotton. The teachers in my school thought I was deaf and had to clarify it with my sis. I am not deaf!


Right now I don't know what to do. My nose and ear still itch a little. However the bigger issue now is that my ear really hurts and so does my throat. Should I take allergy medication or panadol (the wonder pill)?

No comments: