Friday, October 16, 2009

My Ear Still Hurts

After almost a week, my ear still hurts badly. My throat ulcer got bigger and more painful. Even drinking is a feat. Every time I eat or drink, my eyes will tear from the excruciating pain. The pain from the throat combined with the pain in the ear is simply unbearable. I have been taking antibiotics and panadol but the pain just simply wouldn't go away. It is really torturing. My tongue is starting to hurt a little too.

I told a friend of mine about this and he gave me this reply:

Me: My ear hurts so badly.

Friend: Better go see a doctor. Later your ear fall off.

Me: I am not Michael Jackson!

Friend: Lolz



Anyway jokes aside, this pain is really killing me. I haven't had a proper meal since this pain developed because I can't swallow without tearing. Ouch. When will this pain go away?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 300 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?