Saturday, March 22, 2014

Gone

For some unknown reason, I decided to pay my old blog a visit. It has been about three years plus since I last visited it. I used to post diligently on both blogs, but it got really hectic and I ran out of different things to post on both blogs. So I started to post less on the old blog. Partly that, as well as to avoid seeing things that I do not want to see. I started out blogging on the old blog platform because of the then old flame, as a way for us to connect since we were poles apart (literally). Eventually, I stopped posting on the old blog. Anyway, since Lappy came back from the doctor's, I decided to test run Lappy. So I guess that's how I ended up at the old place.


When I clicked on the link to the old blog, the reality sank in. Right in from of my eyes, was this big white box with a message, the platform has ceased operation. As though I haven't been hit hard enough yet, lately, this is like another slap on the face. It's telling me that it's gone, for good. It's as if everything in my life didn't happened. It doesn't exist. Just like everything that I've been through all these years, everything that I've hold on to are just merely bags of gas. Nothing more. I vaguely remember the things that took place. Neither do I remember the order in which all the people I deemed important at some point in my life, entered my life. The blog entries serve as a reminder of things that took place. I don't know whether this is a sign from above or what, but could you at least be less harsh to me? What have I done to deserve such treatment? Must you demote me to a level where my value is less than air? Someday, this page might be gone too.



No comments: