Saturday, June 07, 2014

I Hate Summer

I seriously hate summer. Seriously the worst season. Super big sun and unbearable heat. It's hot anytime of the day. Most of all, it makes me sweat. I hate to sweat. Sweating causes skin irritation. For the past few days, my skin has been flaring with rashes and itches like mad. Because it itches so badly, I've been scratching and that resulted in sores /lesions. I seriously don't get how people can enjoy basking in the sun. I, for one, hate being under the sun. I would avoid it at all cause. If there is anything I hate more than betrayal, that would be the sun. Why do I have to have sensitive skin? Why do I have to be born into the wrong skin? Oh, sweating makes me temperamental. Who doesn't become temperamental when you are scratching yourself like a monkey?

No comments: